INDIA Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|22 days||12 days||6 days|
|E-Visa (Indian TVOA) Single entry||N/A||N/A||$ 154.98
|Tourist Multiple entry Visa||$ 275.00
|Tourist Visa - Non-Canadian passport||$ 295.50
|Business Visa (valid up to 6 months) - non-Canadian passport||$ 409.98
|Business Visa (valid up to 6 months, Canadian passport)||$ 380.00
|Work visa||$ 787.50
|Work visa - Non-Canadian passport||$ 807.50
India Visa Requirements
- A valid passport with minimum 190 days validity and 2 blank visa pages. Passport must be signed and personal particulars filled on page 4 of Canadian passport prior to applying.
- 1. If you apply for India E-Visa then fill out ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (VOA VISA FOR INDIA).
Indian E-VISA (VOA - Visa On Arrival for India) can be obtained by the applicants whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit, who enter India by plane and who apply with the following passports: Canada, USA, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Cambodia, Cayman Island, Chile, China, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand,Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands,Sri Lanka,Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Vietnam. Entry into India must be done through the following airports only: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi. After issuance Indian e-visa will be emailed to the applicant.
Note: Applicants with Canadian passport but of Pakistani origin are NOT eligible foe E-visa and must apply directly at Indian consulate.
2. All other categories of applicants must fill out and sign the following forms:
a) On-line India visa application form. All fields are required to be filled. If something does not apply, put N/A. Please, use the following link: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/indianVisaReg.jsp to go to Indian visa on-line application form. The on-line form can not be edited once it has been printed. In case of an error the form must be re-done on-line. Note: $35 + tax surcharge will be applied to your total bill and processing timing will be extended by 2 days min. if you use off-line form. $10/applicant + tax will be applied to your total bill if electronically filled application form submitted by you contains errors and/or omissions.
b) India Tourist Visa Check-List.
c) Consent Form for minor visa applicant (if applicable).
d) Order and Payment Form
e) Authorization form.
- One (1) recent (not older than 6 months) 5 x 5cm size color photo against white background with face in full view (no veils or scarfs are permitted)
Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER. Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Permission letter from either of the parents if the child is traveling with one parent. Or both parents should sign the application for visa
- Attention of tourist visa applicants: All nationals of Afghanistan, China, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, Bangladesh,
foreigners of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origins and stateless persons require a
minimum 2 month gap between two (2) visits to India on a Tourist Visa.
- Consent form for minors to be signed by both parents and photocopy of both parents passports required even if the child is traveling with one parent. Both parent should also sign the second page of the visa application under applicant signature(same as per their passport signture. And minors thumb impression required in the signature box under the photo on first page of the application (Left thumb for boys and Right for girls) if the minor cannot sign or write his/her name.
Photocopies of both parents' passports.
- Persons of Indian origin (born in India) or Pakistani origin even if they hold Canadian or other passport as well as Bangladesh passport holders must apply in person to the Indian High Commission directly.
- At this time we are unable to assist the applicants who are passport holders of China, North Korea, Iran and Sri Lanka.
Applicants with previous Sri Lankan nationality and current Sri Lankan nationals are eligible for single entry visa only with 3 months validity (from the date of issue) and must fill-out additional form.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH
their Canadian passports only.
Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of
the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR
Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit). Non-Canadian passport holders
applicants pay different fees. Please, call for details. All
non-Canadian passport holders must fill - out the Additional Form for
Non-Canadian Nationals. Non-Canadian passport holders will be charged additional referral fee of $20.
Fees for non-Canadian passports holders are different - please contact Visacenter for the current fees.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your India visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
- Emergency medical insurance is recommended for all travelers to India and may be purchased by clicking on this link.
India Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Filled-out, signed and dated Business Visa Information Sheet.
- Additional documents:
- A letter from the applicant's company/organization in Canada, stating that the applicant has been deputed by the company.
- An invitation letter from India indicating the nature of applicant's business, probable duration of stay, the places and firms in India to be visited.
- 2 copies of India Business Visa Check-List.
- Additional requirements for employment visa to India:
- Copy of the Employment Contract (Signed by the Employer & Employee).
- Proof of registration/incorporation of company with the Government of India.
- Letter on employer's Letterhead indicating nature of job, salary structure and duration of contract.
- A copy of applicant's resume with a copy of relevant credentials.
- For teaching jobs, Letter of appointment from the school and no-objection from the Ministry of Human Resources and Development, New Delhi.
- For Pilots, a letter of clearance from Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
Application center locations
1 Rideau Street,
ON K1N 8S7
1000 Finch Ave. W.
ON M3J 2V5
3601 HWY 7 East,
ON L3R 0M3
400 5th Avenue SW,
AB T2P 0L6
601 West Broadway
Suite 400, Vancouver
BC V5Z 4C2
600 de Maisonneuve
Blvd West, Suite 1700,
QC H3A 3J2